Dire Badger's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself)

4 posters

Go down

Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself) Empty Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself)

Post  Badger Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am

Chances are most of us know each other in one way or another but as this forum grows there is a possibility of friends joining that have not met most of us. So this is the thread where players may introduce themselves to the group. Now its completely optional but its a good way to get to know a little about each other.

Well to start things off my name is Tim aka Badger (hence the forum name). Ive been playing role playing games of all kinds since 2003. I had been around role playing games, mainly D&D, since High School but never really played. It wasnt until I joined the Army and went to Korea that I started my first D&D session and got hooked. Shortly after I tried my hand at being a DM and fell in love with that too! Since then I have been playing all kinds from D&D to Star Wars, Dark Heresy to Vampires, etc. etc. When I got out of the military I decided to continues working as a civilian contractor for the military and that has lead me to my current state of being deployed in Afghanistan. While here I didn't have any one I worked with that played role playing games so it left a whole in my life. That's when I decided to create this forum as a way of role playing with my friends back home in the states. It didn't take long for me to realize that if it works it could also be used to play with my friends back in Florida, in the military, all over the world. As well as those friends inviting their friends and so on. Im up to play whatever, some I'll like, some I wont, but I willing to give any game a chance.

Last edited by Badger on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Badger
Admin

https://dbd-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself) Empty Introduction

Post  Niviria Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

My name is Jennifer, aka Mrs. Badger! I've been playing DnD since 2007. I started playing DnD 3.5 in FL with friends from High School. I got married and my husbands job moved us out to AZ. In AZ, I met many of my husbands friends who quickly became my friends as well! They were great people and we got along so easily. We played DnD 3.5 and 4.0, Pathfinder, Vampires: Masquerade and Gamma World together.

I love board games as well! So we also tried to get groups together every so often and play board games. One of the games we played was Ninja Burger, which I highly recommend! Smile I just finished school, got my Associates Degree in Avionics Technology. I haven't played in about a year because of school, so I am looking forward to this!

Niviria

Back to top Go down

Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself) Empty Re: Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself)

Post  Redderick Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony. I have been playing Roleplaying games for quite some time and have mostly done the DM portion. I've known badger and mrs. Badger for a very long time. and have played many different games together. I have done a bunch of random things to include Military, contracting, gymnastics coach and now student. A few t hings I would like to do before I die is become a general blacksmith, make a video game that sells a few thousand copies and play as many games as I can.

I hope to enjoy many laughs with you all and a great story to ensue from this forum.

Redderick

Back to top Go down

Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself) Empty Re: Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself)

Post  Triple L Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey all. Sorry a lil late getting back to ya'll. Updated my character sheet and still haven't got an answer about familiars (hint/hint). I am Trip or Larry whatever you prefer I answer to both. I have played off and on since the 80's. I enjoy role playing. Looking forward to many laughs and lots of fun. Here is my character sheet updated.
Attachments
Get to know the players (Introduce Yourself) Attachment
Trinosh CS_PF.pdf Trinosh Level 3 half elf SorcererYou don't have permission to download attachments.(235 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Triple L
Triple L

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum